Motorola brand is currently among the best-selling phones in the country. Lenovo-owned Motorola has now introduced the Moto G8 power light smartphone in the same series. Keeping its customers in mind, the company has made several changes in the phone. At the same time, the company has added features that look very attractive.
Phone Highlights :- Three rear camera cameras are fitted behind the smartphone. It comes with a 16 megapixel primary camera and 5,000mAh battery.
Specifications :- The Moto smartphone is backed by a 6.5-inch IPS LCD Max Vision panel. The HD + display with waterdrop notch display has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The aspect ratio of the phone screen is 20:9. The handset comes with splash resistant chassis. Moto G8 Power Light 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2 mm. It weighs about 200 grams.
Camera quality :- The smartphone has three rear cameras. The primary camera on the previous side is 16 megapixels. It's f/2. 11. 2.0 aperture and phase detection is equipped with autofocus. It's f/11. Will with 2. 2.4 Aperture and F/2 2 megapixel macro lens with 2.4 aperture. 2 megapixel depth lens with an aperture of 2.4. HDR, beauty mode, dual camera blur effects, timer, panorama, Google Lens integration is part of this phone. The front panel has a sensor of 8 megapixels.
Top Blog Posts
- You must know about your smartphone, 2 out of every 5 Android smartphones are dangerous 3 months ago
- Coronavirus relief in lockdown, see YouTube original for free 3 months ago
- Work from home: Google prevents its employees from using this app 3 months ago
- These 5 ways will double the speed of the Internet 3 months ago
- Google employee top 5 ranked highest salary in USA 3 months ago