Today almost everyone has a smartphone. Most of them prefer to use Android smartphones. If you also use a smartphone, the recent report is shocking to you.
According to a report released by a consumer firm, more than 1 billion Android users worldwide are facing threats such as data privacy and hacking.
The latest security updates and built-in protection for all these smartphones have not been released, according to the report. According to this report, 2 out of every 5 (40%) worldwide Android users haven't received the latest security update.
With the latest security updates not available, these users may be subjected to any major data theft or hacking. Google has unrolled its latest operating system android ten last year.
Users will look for the most recent update by getting to device settings
Users should download and update when updates are available. Before downloading and installing any security updates, users should ensure that their smartphone data is backed up.
Top Blog Posts
- You must know about your smartphone, 2 out of every 5 Android smartphones are dangerous 3 months ago
- Coronavirus relief in lockdown, see YouTube original for free 3 months ago
- Work from home: Google prevents its employees from using this app 3 months ago
- These 5 ways will double the speed of the Internet 3 months ago
- Google employee top 5 ranked highest salary in USA 3 months ago