Please read the Terms of Service carefully before using our https://cuturl.net website. When accessing and using the service you must abide by these Terms. These Terms are applicable to everyone including: Visitors, users and service users. Terms may be changed without notice to accommodate the new situation. So you should regularly read it for updates.
All web addresses are automatically filtered by us through various spam and malicious scanners. We reserve the right to disable any links that we suspect are for spam, illegal purposes ... Or by users, individuals or organizations reporting to us.
• Domain names are on the block list, the website is on Google's Safe Browsing blacklist.
• Links to criminal content like "fake pages", "phishing pages".
• Links to documents that contain viruses, adware, spyware or other malicious code.
• Links that infringe copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret.
• Comments or spam ads posted on blogs, forums, IMs, social networks, etc.
• Hack / crack, pornography, drugs, alcohol or tobacco, weapons related.
• Illegal, deceptive, violent, harassing, pornographic or objectionable material.
Please report abuse. Contact us
The following can be considered abusive: the use of programs, software ... to automatically submit URLs or retrieve links. This abuse may result in congestion or removal of other user's affiliate effects .... Other services are available for that. Please contact us before using if you are not sure.
The shortening of the URL aims to make it easier for users to remember and manage. Users can make the address simplify long links. Links have no effect on storing external website data. CutUrl.Net is not responsible for the content of web pages redirected by our services. As a user of our service to create a link, you are responsible for what you do with it !. We waive this responsibility.
We do not provide or store the copyrights of any individual or organization. We have shortened the link for you.
CutUrl is a free service, supported by advertising revenue and donations. We do not have any warranty of any kind. All risks directly or indirectly related to the use of the service are solely at your own risk. We reserve the right to provide links if required by the authorities.
The only personal information we record is your email address, to verify your account when signing up. Account passwords are stored using encryption algorithms. This means your password cannot be read by us. So if you forget it, unfortunately we cannot resubmit. We are not interested in collecting user information, do not sell, disclose or share any of your personal information unless required by law. In addition we only collect your access information for statistical purposes.
• Use of our cookies
• Third party cookies
• The use of our personal data
• Your rights and preferences of personal data
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.